Patient Participation Group
About The Group
The prime aim of the patient participation group is to involve a wide range of stakeholders and in particular patients in the design and delivery of services. The medical group sees the forum as an ideal opportunity to gain patients views and incorporate them in how they operate. It is used as a tool for continuous improvement.
Who is Involved?
The practice is represented by a Doctor and the Practice Manager Business Manager. There are also of course a number of patients and the group welcomes anyone who wishes to be involved.
The meetings are structured but informal and also informative.
- Structured in that they have an agenda and minutes and actions so that they are effective and do not waste time.
- Informal so that anyone can feel comfortable and able to make a contribution.
- Informative so that members of the group gain a lot of insight into what is happening and why. Also some of the frustrations that the practice experiences (the most obvious example is the number of "did not attends").
The meetings are held bi-monthly in the main building of the surgery and are publicised by the practice and we would encourage anyone interested to get involved.
If you would like any further information about our Patient Participation Group or would like to come along to one of our meetings please contact Practice Business Manager, Cherrie Hirst on 01325 460731.
This is your chance to work with us on services and facilities you believe your local health care provider should be delivering.
Patient Practice Group Minutes Archive
Getting Your View
The group would like to contact patients on occasion by email and/or text so that they can obtain the views of the widest group of patients possible. We would like to obtain your email address and mobile phone number to do this. Please complete the Patient Contact Form to provide your consent for this.
Patient Group Reporting
- Reports &Surveys
- Minutes of Meetings
- Patient Participation Group Meeting Minutes 7th June 2022 Anonymised.doc
- PATIENT PARTICIPATION GROUP Minutes of Meeting held on 12th April 2022
- Patient Participation Group Minutes of Meeting held on 20th October 2021
- Patient Participation Group Meeting Minutes 10th August 2021 Anonymised.doc
- Patient Participation Group Meeting Minutes 8th April 2021 anonymised.doc
- Patient Participation Group Meeting Minutes 24th November 2020 Anonymised.doc
- Patient Participation Group Meeting Minutes 3rd March 2020 Anonymised.doc