We will strive to provide access to health screening, assessment and treatment for patients with disabilities, their families and carers.
We will endeavour to provide reasonable adjustments for disabled people, to enable them to access services more effectively, eg:-
- To facilitate entry there are automatic doors to the front entrances
- We have wheelchair friendly waiting bays.
- Allow patients with guide dogs into the Practice.
- Approach someone directly who is hard of hearing, rather than repeatedly calling their name in the waiting area.
- Ensuring that the Practice is well lit, particularly after dark.
- There are disabled patient toilets in both the annex and main building.
We have dedicated car parking bays opposite the main doors.