Download the new NHS app, the new simple and secure way to access a range of NHS services on your smartphone or tablet.
If you are a patient at our practice you can now use the new NHS app to book appointments, order repeat prescriptions, view your GP medical record and more. Go to www.nhs.uk/nhsapp for more information.
For instructions please click on the link below:
The NHS App is now fully functional for our practice and is available to the public on Google Play and Apple app stores and further information can be found at https://www.nhs.uk/nhsapp
The NHS App enables people to:
- check their symptoms using the health A-Z on the NHS website
- find out what to do when they need help urgently using NHS 111 online
- register and verify their identity via the App without contacting the practice so they can:
- book and manage appointments at their GP practice
- order their repeat prescriptions
- securely view their GP medical record
- register as an organ donor
- choose whether the NHS uses their data for research and planning